Depart Warwick Railway Station at 4:30pm for a leisurely heritage train trip across the beautiful Darling Downs.
Experience our beautiful Darling Downs countryside, wooden railway bridges, rock cuttings, villages and townships along the way, waterways and the night sky on the way home.
We arrive in Clifton at approximately 6.00pm and enjoy Dinner (included in price) at one of the Clifton Hotels. You have time for a walk around the main street of Clifton after dinner.
We depart Clifton at 8.30pm arriving back at the Warwick Railway Station at approximately 10.00pm.
A range of drinks and snacks are available on the train during the Tour.
Please note… Please plan to arrive at the Warwick Railway Station, Brosnan Cres, Warwick at least 30 minutes before departure.
Please also bring along a copy of your email issued ticket, either printed or on your phone, for all family members.
Relevant Travel Details:• We make every endeavour to ensure that the tour will operate as advertised. Unfortunately, this may not always be possible owing to unforeseen circumstances such as total fire bans or mechanical failures. In such events, we reserve the right to make whatever changes are necessary, without compensation. However, any changes made will only be after we have exhausted all reasonable efforts to provide the tour as advertised.
- Where steam is unavailable, SDSR will replace it with the?Heritage Diesel Locomotive.
- Some services may cancel at short notice. You will be notified by email.
- If you would like to sit in a carriage with friends that have booked tickets separately from you, email email@example.com to let us know the name the tickets were booked in, trip details, and order number. If you do not let us know, you may be seated in separate carriages.
- Please bring a copy of your email issued ticket for all family members, either printed or on your phone.
- Times shown on brochures are subject to the approval of the relevant authorities and could differ on the day. Correct times will be advised on your tickets or by special email.
We are a not-for-profit organisation run entirely by volunteers. Consider becoming a member to keep up to date on events, progress, and general news.
|Date:||22 Jul 2022|
|Venue:||Warwick Railway Station|
|Address:||Brosnan Crescent, Warwick, QLD 4370|
Approximately 61km from Country Style Caravan Park.
Brosnan Crescent, Warwick, QLD 4370