Being able to go on holiday that includes your furry family member can make a huge difference.
We are delighted to be able to offer this facility to our visitors.
Please see below to view our Pet Policy.
Pets are only permitted on sites.
Please contact the park directly for further details and to book.
- Pet Bookings are to be made with the park and are not bookable online.
- Approval for your pet to stay at the park is at the park manager’s discretion.
- You must register your pet at check-in and each pet’s vaccination certificate. Arrival with additional pets or different pets on check-in may result in the booking not being honoured and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Pets must be healthy and free of parasites e.g. worms and fleas.
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times while within the park.
- Pets must be supervised by you at all times while in the park.
- No pets are permitted in or around cabins and villas at any time unless stated otherwise.
- Pets are not permitted in communal areas including reception, kitchen & amenities for health and safety reasons.
- Do not use the communal laundry facilities, including sinks, to wash your pet or its bedding.
- To ensure the right to quiet enjoyment is maintained for all guests please restrict excessive noise.
- Please clean up after your pet. Mess must be cleaned up immediately and disposed of in the appropriate bins.
- No pet is to be left unattended including in caravans, tents, or trailers at any time.
- If the park manager reasonably considers that you have not complied with this policy or your pet acts in any way considered to be aggressive, dangerous, or destructive, park managers reserve the right to ask you to vacate the park and terminate your stay, in which case you will not be entitled to any refund of monies paid.
- You are at all times responsible for the management of your pet while within the park.
- Additional tariffs will be added in relation to the pets you bring. (See Below)
Single Pet stays without charge.
2 x Pets - $10 p/n
3 x Pets - $10 p/n for the 2nd Pet & $15 p/n for the 3rd Pet
If you have any questions in relation to our Pet Policy please contact us.